castlevania :D

all abOUt loVe.. and LIfe.. and LOve for life..

2011年6月4日土曜日

Feeling retro and happY :D

Went to Gramps house today wif YK coz it's mi off day and yeah we did a lot of stuffs dat filled mi life wif memories :):):)



1) Chicken Pies from Balmoral Bakery , Sunset Way. Grew up eating it! Yums!!! Coz we live nearby at Moonbeam Terrence and Pine Grove therefore mi popo always bought these delightful yUmmys! :D :D :D I miss popo very much.



2) Johnson Lock Duck!!! :D Popo often bought it when she was alive, I miss the duck porridge she made wif this famous duck from Bukit Timah especially :D

3) Went to fix my bike!!! $8 per inner tyre x2 + $20 for basket. CHEAP. The last time I rode it was more than 4 years ago before I moved to YeeKin's house and when I was still living at Pine Grove... the inner tyres had disintegrated and I had them changed at the nearby Choo Huat bike shop :D Also added on a fabulous basket on it!!! Love it so much. Gotta cycle it back from Ulu Pandan to Tanjong Pagar soon! Grandpa is bias.. doesn't want me to ride it even wanted my dad to take it back to the Kelong with him... until I said YK rides it! Then grandpa said OKAY... :( SEXIST mindset. *Rolls eyes*

4) Pine Grove gg be sold soon! Gonna get my dividend soon. Cannot wait for the $$$ want to pay off my current home :D Hope grandpa buys a house near my home and live nearby so we can meet up more often!

5) They gave mi popo's sunglasses... LOL... cos they know I like sunglasses :D :D :D I love it v much and they say I look v nice!!! LOL... It's surprising doesn't look laopokpok... still trendY! maybe cos Ex! :p

6) We went to the hypermart and bought head lights to wear when we go climb mount fuji end of this moNth... We gg to climb Mount fuji over night and watch the sunrise on top! I honestly don't feel like gg to any mountain cos it will remind mi of my China trip but I hope Japan will bedazzle and amaze mi once again and heal mi wounds once and for all :D :D :D

With all mi heart I pray for all to go well :)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム