castlevania :D

all abOUt loVe.. and LIfe.. and LOve for life..

2011年5月22日日曜日

beautifuL and wOnderfuL :D :D :D

My mood is getting better N better by the daYYYY! Listening to K pop all night is shiokz. :D PaydaY is cOming... Great SG Sale is cOming.. hOw not to feel happY? I love saving mOney but I also love shopping. It's a contradiction. Shopping is an investment. If only I can say the same for investing mi heart .. I realise that the ones that we feel the most for are often the ones most similar to us... and the one we feel the most for may not necessarily be the ones most suitable for us :D Happy... I love the feeling when I close mi eyes... and open up mi heart.. and let mi mind soar... like it's flying on a wild journeY...... the feeling of high.... I'm often feeling high... 99% of the time I'm on a highhhhhhhhhhhhhh......... happys :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I love the feeling !!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム