castlevania :D

all abOUt loVe.. and LIfe.. and LOve for life..

2011年5月15日日曜日

Woke up :D

Yes I deleted all our pix from mi comp :D No hard copies. No hard feelings. So what if I spent thousands on a trip? I don't care. I don't need it anymore and I don't want it anymore. Memories I am happier off WITHOUT. This is the way I am. Coz I do not cling on and I do not hold on. I am just like that. This is the way I am. I don't like to waste time. I don't dilly dally. I don't do pointless things. I am a realist. I guess that is also why I don't keep stuffs from the past. I am giving away all the things I don't need. :D Spring cleaning my house. Nothing I wanna buy in Japan also. I have too many things. Just wanna have fun and make a BB in Japan. Coming soon. :D



Oh check out the yummy cereal I had :)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム