castlevania :D

all abOUt loVe.. and LIfe.. and LOve for life..

2011年5月6日金曜日

Joy of life :D

I don't keep scores with people because I often just move on and really quickly at that :p You could do something really bad to me now and 3 years down the road I will not have any issues with you again just like mi long lost preceptor who is now attached in mi ward for her advanced studies. I genuinely feel happy seeing her. LOL! It is as if everything that she did to me years ago does not matter anymore because it really isn't important anymore. I don't feel sad nor angry. It is a good thing because that is how I keep myself perkz up and chirpy everyday :D I usually play up other people's strengths because I feel dat people are not as bad as they try to be? Sometimes they pretend to be selfish or cruel for reasons as simple as because they are just born like that. Suits them. Each to his own. It is fun learning more about the various personalities because this world is more colourful with them. Juz embrace everything different in the genetic make up of people around me , to people watch and to learn more about myself in the process :D it is the pleasure of living and the irony of life because change is the only constant. It has been a year since I came back to this thankless place. A whirlwind year of both moments of triumph and falls. I juz pray for the strength to carry on and hopefully, things will work out on it's own eventually. Waiting for a miracle...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム