castlevania :D

all abOUt loVe.. and LIfe.. and LOve for life..

2011年5月5日木曜日

Just forget the world


I didn't sleep today even though I'm working tonight... but I will be fine! Recharged by the sun!!! WAHAHAHA! The thing I really love about mi room is that it has 3 huge windOws.... allOwing the sun and all it's glory to juz flow in and allow mi to bask in it... who cares about the beach? LOL! :p If not enough, can juz go upstairs and tan... sImply lOves the feeling of basking in the sun's rays :) I also realised that mi dark dye is fading? HAHAHAA.... the blondie underneath is coming out more obvious day by day....*Feels Good* :D

Anyway, today we went to the ANA office at Robinson's Rd :D Bought our flight tix within Japan~~~~ We would be travelling by plane and shinkansen in the countrY :D :D :D Yen is rising but we have yet to change currency!!! QUICK QUICK QUICK! :D :D :D Land of the rising sun! 2 mOre months to gO!!! *waits waits* think this time can't buy food back coz some pple scared of eating food from there... so will buy back other stuffs :D WAHHAHA haven't gone already planning wad to buy for other pple.. not even for myself ...I would be happy bringing back some bLythes and Rilakkumas for myself though. LOLS :D SOME... is an understatement. We shall see?!

Cooked spaggy for tonight :D I hope they liked it. Made extra effort not to put any wine/bacon/pOrk so that all mi friends can eat :D WAHHAA! Specially for PICU :) WE WON'T GO HUNGRY TONIGHT!!! YEAH! Don't havta eat banmian anyMOre :D jUz in the mood to cook :D

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム