castlevania :D

all abOUt loVe.. and LIfe.. and LOve for life..

2011年5月4日水曜日

The key is in mi hands :D


Lovely earrings from Taipei!!! Thanks sweet Christy! :D wahahah!



The Fluffies! mi new hObby! hahaha!!! :> Intro-ed by Junnie! :D hehe... arcade music and bright colours and animated graphics never fail to entertain and amuse mi :D I guess that's also why I love Arcades! Used to go to the Arcades regularly like anytime I will just go~ then randomly will be stuck at the machines playIng and then randomly strangers will come and compete wif me.. make friends since I'm the only child/only grandchild so I need to seek friends outside! Then will feel very perkz up and happy! :p HAHAHA! of course I am no longer that dawnie I used to know~ nOw, still loves making new friends everywhere coz *Feel good* after that! but hardly go to the arcade anymore :D


Mi was woken up by CYK and we went to MCD this morning for breakkie! I had yummy McGriddles (diet fail :p) CYK is having his exam today so I wish him good luck and HOpe he gets high distinctions and earn more money for my retirement ... :D :D :D Also, I hope he likes the chix soup I made today. Yet when I told him about it he was like "It's for you right? Not for me right? You know I don't drink soup".. LOL :p Actually I wanted to make popiahs today for PICU (I promised them!) but then the laopok supermarket downstairs didn't even bring in Radish today.. so how to make popiah??? :( SORRY FOLKS. See hows , another time? :D Much love <3 Yday was happys... the mood was v good coz I guess we had a good combi ~ helping each other, doing things together ~ happily.... the wOrld is a better place after all .. I'm so glad for everything... :D :D :D

update: IM CALLED OFF! lols... therefore not bringing anything liao. SO NEXT TIME! i also have something for my dearest pharmacist YINGSHU coz she's the bday gal :D HEHE! Tmr.. I have 2 missions. 1) to provide food for mi friends 2) to deliver bday present to Yingshu :D :D :D :D :D Spread happiness around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム