castlevania :D

all abOUt loVe.. and LIfe.. and LOve for life..

2011年5月14日土曜日

Surprise me :D

I went through a mountain of stuffs that someone gave me and I threw everything away :) I didn't wanna hOld on to stuffs that doesn't serve it's meaning anymore. I don't wanna hOld on to hOpes by believing in empty promises someone gave me. Talk is cheap. Useless tears, do not change the reality that I live in or what was done to me. In the end, I deserve better :D I can read people very well, my senses are very heightened... I know someone's next move, I even know the next moves of the substitutes that someone found. I don't want to live in a fairy tale that is all rainbows and magical ponies and cottoncandy, in a pseudo perfect world that does not exist. Coz this is the irony of life!!! I want to live in the real world, in all it's glory. My heart is strong enough to take any shock. There is neverending learning in this world about people.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム