castlevania :D

all abOUt loVe.. and LIfe.. and LOve for life..

2011年5月11日水曜日

To cure, sometimes.. To relieve, often... To comfort, always :D

I feel myself bonding with the pts very much.. I feel joy taking care of them and it feels good when they are getting better.... I just enjoy giving , I love others more than I love myself but like it or not, I am just like that. I feel good in giving. I like it. I enjoy it. Pls get better soon.. with all the care we have and coz we are trying our best for you.... D is very lovable... Love love! I am also liking another D more and more by the day also... the people who are the best at wad they do are often the most difficult to live with... but they have their reasons, because they care , thats why they are so particular. I can only promise that I will do my best. I will try my best. :)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム