castlevania :D

all abOUt loVe.. and LIfe.. and LOve for life..

2011年5月14日土曜日

Wad a Perfect day :D


I was walking across the AYE bridge this morning and singing to myself.... "I am so sad and bLue.. and it's all becaUse of YOuuuuu.." then I looked up and I saw this!!! SILVER LINING !!!! in the cloud! it is the first time I have seen it in my life!!!! What a surprise :D hehehe.. *suakus* I have three days off :D It would be great if I could zip to Hong Kong and back or something wahahhaa but nO larz I will be in SG :p... Hibernated in mi air con room sleeping the whole daY then wOke up to YK bringing mi out to dindin ...



we had aston's express in tOwn.... (ChinatOwn)... *cough* .. YK had prime sirloin steak and I had fish! :D Quite yummI.... what a treat! Ex .. $$$


Then we strolled to the Esplanade to collect mi Korean Wave COncert 2011 Tickets! I will be attending it with Nelma and Shuyee.. mUz make sure dat we wear neon bracelets and make BE MINE posters ..wahhaa...

We gallivanted on top of the Esplanade roof garden and had a nice view of the city and listening to live music and watched jugglers.. :p Romanticzzzzz...

Then strolled hOme after Cold Rock Ice Cream at Marina Bay Sands... YK promised to make this for me one day ... One daY??? haha.... :D

Day by day.. he is pestering me for a BB.. LOLS.. I should start my National Service soon :) in 2012.. :p

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム