castlevania :D

all abOUt loVe.. and LIfe.. and LOve for life..

2011年5月20日金曜日

wOke up happys :D

Wad a great mOrning.. YK wOke mi up wif a good morning kiss at 6AM as he was going for his reservist.. mi thinks he looks dashing in his RSAF uniform :D SHuais... I <3 hOw he looks in it.. LOLS... then he tOld mi dat he left mi pOcket mOney on his tabLe... *GRINS* :D :D :D ...good moodz automaticallY....


Since I am stirred awake... went fOr a mOrning waLk :D :D :D and caught the beautifuL sunrise.... the rising sun is often blazing, in all it's glOry... very intense... warm.... I juz lOve it so Much :D :D :D


Came back and had mi breakfast... bolobao frOm Crystal Jade bakery and fresh miLk! I also made miso soup but end up I didn't drink it.... Hahas! :p


mi yUmmyz lunch :D hahaha... hOme made iced lemOn tea... watermelOn.... chaofan w/ fish... :D

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム