castlevania :D

all abOUt loVe.. and LIfe.. and LOve for life..

2011年5月24日火曜日

We started off as perfect strangers.

I leave my fate to the higher powers of the blue ones~ I expressed my wish to be transferred to another ICU for new exposure but whether they will let me go is another matter altogether. Simply because of manpower shortage. Everyone can be replaced here, no matter what strengths they possess. Helping them out, is my way of thanking them for teaching me. I am happy to stay, I am happy to go. I love this place I work in, I still can learn so much here and there are a lot of really nice people around. Yet, no matter how perfect a place is, there is always a greater world out there, familiarity breeds contempt. There are a million possibilities and methods of doing things and I keep an open mind that other people have better ways of doing things, perhaps we are not even aware of. People jump, being very reactive, highly strung and evidenced by raging and swinging hormones in such a tiny place but hopefully it gets better. I, being supremely sensitive, may not be the best person to survive in this place but at the end of the day, it provides a great training ground for me to neutralise my character and try to tone down a lot more. I am learning how to use my brain more and not base everything on subjectivity of my intuition. I am too deep for my own good. I can make it easier for others to live with me but I simply can't be bothered to change for anyone. Being difficult. As long as I keep to myself from now on, it should stop me from hurting anyone. It got to the stage that I no longer explained myself or fought back. When accepting all blame and accusation because letting go was easier than holding on. Furthermore, why should I be the only one fighting for us. Since you have chosen to throw your efforts of the entire year down the drain then come let me help you pour it down the hatch and make life better for both of us and simplify our lives, uncomplicated; and untangle the knots the binded us together. I was made for better things in life. At the end of the day, I am not the one at a loss here. Chillz. :D

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム