castlevania :D

all abOUt loVe.. and LIfe.. and LOve for life..

2011年5月23日月曜日

Change is the only constant.

By the second, my life is restoring it's balance and order I yearned for and waited for all these years... perhaps it needed some real catastrophe disaster to shake it back to order. drama free~ sOmething I am definitely nOt used to but wanted to have. Uncomplicated, such is the life that one can only experience and appreciate after being through a rainstorm.



yummy pizzas we had


my new black bunny

Went lunching with Han and Sheery at J P pizza hUtz. :D bOUght my rabito phone cOver in black!! (LoVe!!!) Mi customised mi phOne :DDDD and Sheery helped mi to change the settings etc therefOre nOw I love mi phone super duper much :D hehe!!!I saw the rilakkuma phOne cover also so nice.. maybe will buy it to cOllect and use alternativelY :D I cannot believe I used 1 cover for so many mOnths just because sOMeone bought it for me. Now I got so many covers I just keep changing them ... hp covers get tired too, they need a break, they need to rest also . Friends are the same , they get tired, they need to rest, so instead of loving one, I love everyone now. hahas :D :D :D Juz dOn't revolve my life around one, coz when that one decides to backstab or hurt me it was really very bad. People's intuition is that learning more about a new acquaintance will lead to greater liking. In fact, on average, we like other people less the more we know about them. Familiarity breeds contempt.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム