castlevania :D

all abOUt loVe.. and LIfe.. and LOve for life..

2011年5月30日月曜日

Puri Kura ~~~~ :D


Happy lemon... a yummy drink shop at TJPG train station... wif variations of lemoN and teas etc :D Nice!!!! I had honey lemon wif seaweed jellY! I think we gO to the same hairdresser :p LOLS...



It is mi off day and YK arranged for his off day to be the same as mine!!! So nice :) He went to have his teeth cleaned by his dentist friend and I met him in Bugis (one of mi favourite haunts!) and bought mOre rabito hp covers (I got mine in black,white,grey,pink) LOLS... dOn't ask me why I have to get them all :):):) We took some PURI KURA!!! :) I love them!!! The last time I took mine was eons ago, with the one who shall not be named. *ROLLS EYES* ... but who cares, nOw I just feel so happy staring at the ones we took today! The best part is dat I get to keep both laminated copies, I gave him the smaller left over ones :X Why would guys need puri kura anyway? LOL! One funny thing I got today was this ang mo went to the taokay neo of the puri kura shop... and asked if he could take PASSPORT PHOTOS at the puri kura shop! LOL! :):):) SO CUTE ...


We also bought our JR pass!!! :D Will be travelling in the GREEN CAR (1st class) cabin of the shinkansens!!!! :):):) bought 14 days worth although we will be there x 17 days (same as honeymoon!) nearly SGD 1K spent on 1 pax rail rides alone.. we also got internal all nippon airway flight and our united airline flights. LOL! Counting down... in less than a mOnth we gonna be there!!! :):):) EXCITED !!!!!

http://www.jnto.go.jp/eq/eng/04_recovery.htm#city
A good website on radiation measured in various parts of Japan and the radiation we get each day! Therefore IT IS SAFE TO GO BACK TO JAPAN!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム