castlevania :D

all abOUt loVe.. and LIfe.. and LOve for life..

2011年5月26日木曜日

Mermaids :)

I watched Pirates of the Carribean - On stranger tides at the Shaw Centre's IMAX 3D @ Lido :D :D :D :D It was AWESOME!!!! Very expensive though at $19 per pax on a weekday but worth it! The cinema was beautiful, so posh, new very comfy leather seats with enough leg room, state of the art technology where the movie was crystal clear and great sound system :D I enjoyed myself to the max!!! Surprised that I didn't eat much popcorn neither did I drink the root beer... think I had too much chips + chocolate lately so nOw juz wanna do savoury stuffs instead of sodas and sweets. Haha!

‎"Our song will tear open your heart, and you will beg for more. It will tease you with your greatest desire till you grow mad. And this desire will eventually burn so fierce that you will drive yourself directly to us. Then it is our charge to deliver you to those to whom we answer." - Mermaids (Morveren, Aquala & Aquila) to Jack Sparrow :D

I LOVE THE MERMAIDS!!! Especially Gemma Ward!!! She's SOOOO BEAUTIFUL :):):) lOved her since a long time ago coz she's really very pretty looks like a doll :D

All the mermaids were so gorgeous like it was a segment of some victoria's secret supermodel event or a page out of vogue magazine hahas... Love the vampire fangs :[ Don't mess wif them! :D :D :D :D :D I love the whole idea that the mermaids are so tough that tears of sorrow will be very hard to come by yet tears of joy are the only tears you can yield. It's sad that they are hunted for their precious tears but it made mi realise that mi tears are so cheap. Anyhow also can cry. I shall CHANGE because I know that NO ONE IN THIS WORLD deserves my tears!!! :D

Then, I love Jack Sparrow also :D :D :D He is quirky cute, clever and hilarious to watch :D :D :D Eyeliner is love (:

I was very tired because had been shopping and going out so much lately until feel domesticated and wanna stay at home hahaa... but I had an awesome time :D I feel very blessed to have such a good life to enjoy luxury and good food wif someone who sayangs mi. :D Keep it up.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム