castlevania :D

all abOUt loVe.. and LIfe.. and LOve for life..

2011年6月3日金曜日

Turning point

Yday was YeeKin's 30th bday... it was a warm hearted affair at his parent's place and his dad cooked up his famous world best dishes :D accompanied by his dad N mom and his cousins who visited from ipoh ... complete wif yummi cake... it was not the kind of bday I wanted to give him but I guess it was the kind of bday he liked, being with loved ones rather than being just with me. I'm glad dat he liked it. My bday is coming.. although I have always dreamt and wished for something special.. I have never gotten it. This year.. we are gg to Japan for it. I hope I will be happy. I don't mean to sound ungrateful after all the money we have spent for it even before going but I just had a very horrible year and hope it turns for the better. they always say, don't wish don't hope then you don't get disappointed... but I always look ahead , I need to plan, I need things to go on schedule... and if it doesn't , I need a back up plan, an alternative ... I am that kind of person... juz keep mi fingers and toes crossed and watch wat lies ahead...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム