castlevania :D

all abOUt loVe.. and LIfe.. and LOve for life..

2011年6月9日木曜日

Fun cycling :D

I went to Pine Grove to collect mi bike... cycled all the way ulu pandan -> ghim moh -> bouna vista -> common wealth -> queensway -> redhill -> tiong bahru -> bkt merah -> SGH -> chinatown -> duxton!!! It took mi 2 hours. It was like... especially hard along the hilly areas.. up slopes... can dIez lah .. especially wif the laopokpok walking on the moon so slowly in front of mi on the pathetic narrow pavement... Thank God the weather was so good :D I still managed to cycle home happily and safely :D *Proudz* I love my bike so much!!!! Muakz! This is so goodz for mi.. I should do it everyday. Maybe tmr I shall cycle to the Esplanade and have some funz :D

Of course I had to bust the effort by adding luncheon meat and fried egg to the mi fen dat YK drove home specially to deliver to mi before he went off for a meeting. Hahah! Tmr then I burn it off :p OOPs! :D Along wif the chocolate cupcakes I'd been nomnoming cOz did a bake session ydaY and so happy dat mi friends at work lOve it!!! :D:D:D:D:D

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム