castlevania :D

all abOUt loVe.. and LIfe.. and LOve for life..

2011年6月10日金曜日

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

We went to the IT show todaY :D So many pple !!! (as expected) and the netbook dat we wanted was so hOt dat it's out of stock !!! (good taste) ... haha!!! So went to shop around...

mi new hp cover.. I like it sooooo much :D

I had a haircut dat.... made no difference. Look the same!!! LOL. Wad a waste of money.







YK and I had lunch at Sizzler, Suntec :D Hahahaha... THe last time we had this last year on his bday he had chest pain needed to go to the hospitaL... this time, he got chest pain again but dun need to go to the hospital. :p OOPS! That's why we only go there once a year... and this year I had grilled fish wif salad!!! :p WAHHAHAHA...

Went to grandpa house... I inherited all of popo's tupperware.. brought home like 6 huge boxes of tupperware... brand new!!! They said dat popo's favourite place was Takashimaya and she was a shopping queen, so there I inherited a lot of her stuffs :p The En bloc for Pine Grove probably going through soon :D So happy!!! Can't wait for the money. I want to pay off Pinnacle. *Waiting waiting!!!*

I had dinner wif YK.. ah yee... grandpa... the helper... at famous Tanglin Halt Hainanese western :p Yums ...Actually didn't wanna eat for dinner cos had lots of salad for lunch somemore not hungry...but then wanted to spend more time wif grandpa when he is still alive~ and he loves fish n chips. LOL... okay tmr I shall eat only porridge... tabaoz to workz... :D We had a nice walk in Dawson shopping mall and then came home :p Nuaing on mi bed now :D

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム