castlevania :D

all abOUt loVe.. and LIfe.. and LOve for life..

2011年7月20日水曜日

Eat a happy fruit a daY. hahaha! :D

I am quite happy despite being thrown into the fire to burn alive today. Coz early in the morning when I said gd morning! to D.... she asked mi hOw is the sun shining in dawn land? HAHAHAHAHHAA...... everyone fears her but I love talking to her! She is not an unreasonable person. She rationalises things and straightens out a lot of things. I'm happy there are such pple around. Then on the way hOme... K said I am a 开心果 n asked why I'm so happYz... but u noe wad it is actually not my usual highhhh.... cos there r also pple, especially E who remarked that I am not my usual SUPER happy self even though I still seem happy. LOL... you know wad? the sun shines in dawn land everyday and nothing will dampen my weather. Time to buy some pistachios to share around..

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム