2026年10月11日日曜日
the architecture of grace
I have never loved anyone so much before in my whole life. That feeling was terrifying, yet so addictively intoxicating, a high I had never hit until then. But freeing myself over the last two months has been entirely to my benefit. I am learning to do things alone again. I tore my own walls down to rebuild my world in its entirety. Today, it stands successful and complete all on its own. Pristine. A true blessing to myself. Raw human growth.
It reminds me of that raw truth woven into our conversations, where the heart acknowledges that sometimes we get so broken down, so heavy with fear, that we feel like we are completely on our own. But the memories reminds us that the storm eventually clears, the dark leaves your eyes, and you realize you were being guided toward your own strength all along. You have to let go of the things that pull you under to finally hear the quiet reassurance that you are going to be okay.
Yes, this is my peak growth and my evolvement toward a better future. I will never be able to fix someones broken pieces, and I know now that what someone needs is not my love. The person is trapped inside ones own broken, fearfully avoidant walls, and that journey is hers alone to walk. I have absolutely zero anger, zero blame, and I will zero retaliate against this person because I loved wholeheartedly, and the person can never be wrong for how the person had been built.
The deep hurt and panic I experienced, especially during my Busan trip, finally forced me to realize the true value I bring to anyone.I acted out of pure self-preservation, and I am finally at peace. I have no regrets because I gave all I could. There is nothing left on my table. I walk away with 100% clean hands, even when things were not working in my favor. Let this be the best closure.I won this game. I got myself back.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿