castlevania :D

all abOUt loVe.. and LIfe.. and LOve for life..

2012年3月4日日曜日

Good life :D

I am on maternity leave already and so not used to staying still at hOme~ I'm known to be hyperactive but working in ICU in the final weeks of pregnancY induced more contractions +++ :p After resting at home, dodo is so comfy and now although due, she doesn't want to come out? I tried pineapple and spicy food and it doesn't work~ :p Shall let nature take it's course then and enjoy my babymoon at home~ :D Mostly, I feel like a beached whale coz tummy suddenly grew v huge within the last 2 weeks? gOt backache and ribs ache... can't mOve much once I lie down but can still walk quickLY~ well it doesn't stop me from enjoying life :p


this is an pan and milo :D yUmmy...



these are cadbury eggs.. I'm gg to distribute them instead of red eggs on dodo's first month birthday party :D I used to live near coldstorage holland V and bought these frequently as a kid... too bad they are only available during easter now when it used to be all year round but my friends and I really like them! hahaha.. :D

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム