castlevania :D

all abOUt loVe.. and LIfe.. and LOve for life..

2012年1月6日金曜日

Happy new year :D

dOdo is due in less than 2 mOnths time and I'm still very busy at the wOrkplace... business boomz and lots of speed walking/ getting things dOne... almost half dead by the time I reach hOme but thankfully hUbbie drives mi to work if I'm AM shift and drives mi home when I'm PM shift. Spent a lot on dodo and mI even before she is bOrn ... signed up for hOme jamU and massage :x LOL... bOUght lots of babY clOthes...towels... miLk bottles, even pacifiers, bought electric breast puMp.. bathing soap + hairwash, clOth diapers... :D... the crib, pram, steriliser all prepared... nOw need to pack my hOspital bag and buy the last few items which are the simpler , small stuff such as bath basin, wipes, miLk powder (shall wait), ru yi oil, desitin and the list goes On... :p I like the name Chloe a LOT but everyone told mi not to call her that, v suay name (cos I work in childrens ICU and associate names to children who gone through a lot of sickness/death) so I thought why not call her Aurelia, which sounds good and is meaningful.. but the DAD cannot pronounce, so Im looking for a new name for dodo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム