castlevania :D

all abOUt loVe.. and LIfe.. and LOve for life..

2011年11月5日土曜日

It's been eons since I updated :p

dOdO is now 23 weeks old!!! :D and she is a baby girl!! :D:D:D:D:D Honestly I have been feeling quite scared all this while as worried especially her heart.. cos I work in the childrens ICU where a lot of babies come in with all those problems.. THANKFULLY she is healthy... I am super excited cOz I finally have someone to inherit my Blythe dolls, Sylvanian families, vintage carebears collections and all those plushies!!! LOLs... hUbbi will havta wait for the next dOdO to inherit his toy cars then.. :p He didn't wanna participate in conversations on dOdo's potential name all this while and sudddddenly he randomly and insistently wants to name her "Kylie Chiew" ... Actually quite nice. I wanted Clarissa Chiew but his good friend's newborn took the name this week!! Dun want to have same name... LOL... Hope she likes her name :D Dodo is not born yet but I am having a field day looking at old navy webbie... baby girls have soooooo many cutie and pretty stuff to buy!!! baby boys get none! :P HEHEH.... I have decided already to give her 2 pony tails and die die make sure she makes it to Saint margarets primary like I did! :D:D:D ganbatte... polkadot is love! :D

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム