castlevania :D

all abOUt loVe.. and LIfe.. and LOve for life..

2011年4月26日火曜日

Fantastic day !!! :D


I gOt deplOyed to adult ICU today.. :D :D :D :D :D Initially was kinda sad cOs wanted to gO to anOther children’s ward to dO checklist for central lInes (it’s been waiting fOr 1/2 a year bUt coz always nO time to gO) well……… I HAD SO MUCH FUN at the other ICU! =D So satisfying! Made so many friends!!! the adult ICU is so huge! I was like.. *IN LOVE* hahaha…. time flies there also cOz after checking, suctioning and turning 2 pts, feeding milk, serving medicines.. is like.. WAH SEHS 2 hours gone! then gO for break… and came back.. then anOther round of suctioning and turning.. WAH another 2 hours goNe! SHiok :D I got along great wif them and later on saw mi old friend .. best friend from school days!!! :D :D :D :D :D Scorpio + Cancer = BFF forever! :) I like it there, although busy but time flies, although pts are very heavy and v dependent on us but we help each other coz although ventilated, on propofol but they still follow instructions (NICE) :D The families really adhere to the visitor rules which is great, no chairs allowed in the pt rooms (great)… a lot of v wOnderfuL pple I met =D I loveeeee it… somemore it’s such a big ward!!! (mi ward also expanding aniway) :D They also have long daYs! 7-7.. NICE (but for all i KnOw they will change the routine timing anytime yah)!!! They asked mi to transfer there soon.. dUn know whether it is even possible?! IS IT? I’m like yday raving about hOw much i LOve mi ward and nOw im like raving about another ward. *LOLS* :p If i were to gO to adult ICU I might as well gO to the hospital within walking distance from Mi house? haha. Maybe a few years later when I have gOne for my masters overseas :D I still love this place and want to stay until I cannot take it anymOre. At the mOment still okay~ except for 1 or 2 people whO i have issues wif bUt on the other hand, I AM NOT HERE FOR ANY COLLEAGUE! I AM HERE FOR THE PATIENTS! :D

I met my lecturer mentor from ITE todaY.. she encourage me to do my masters!!! :D The question is when? before/after babY? should I even have a babY? should I juz move on with life by nOt revolving my life around family? I really crave for freedom.. to chase my dreams… Sadly I am already 27! It’s like if i dUn settle dOwn now then when? How old then I wanna try to have a BB? When mi bb is 20 I will be 47 alreadY! Still have to wOrk and pay for their university studies etc lehs. LOLS :p somemore if I were to have I will have like 3? :D hehe…. but along the way I havta give up my dreams? I guess family first…. later on when mi BBs are bigger then I can start to think about mi studies … and dream jOB… :D Travelling is not a problem cOs YK is great at planning trips and he pays for everything haha.. except he dOesn’t wanna gO to China/Taipei/HK… DUN UNDERSTAND WHY LAHS. Maybe I go wif my AH yee instead :D Grandpa is nOw in HK/GuangZhou/SZ with ah yee.. I didn’t knOw dat I have relatives there.. could have stayed there for free. LOLS. :D Housing wise I dun have a problem coz i got mi hOme alreadY :D pay and pay until I die correct alreadY! Coz so ex!!! lOve… I have someone to hug mi as and when I like it. LOL. juz havta wait and wait and wait for him to do the things I want! I want French dining, movies, flOwers, fiRewOrks, walKs at the beach/parks .. day/niGht… eat wif mi.. cook for mi… clean my house for mi… take care of bUnny for mi.. I’m very ma fan yes . :D


Attended a terminal discharge procedure meeting with the palliative team (my old friend from neuro ward last time is the palliative missy!) and felt sad watching one of the pts whO is intubated but cOz condition will not get better, they wanna bring hOme to go peacefully. Reminds mi of mi popo.. but here I saw the steps involved, the meds they will order to help the popo stop gasping so much and go comfortably in a secure environment.

It’s like the extroverted side of mi popped up~ I felt sO much better~ maYbe cOs at hOme i dUn talk much cOz im the only child/grandchild/mostly alOne at hOme… I dO stuff such as readiNG.. to past tIMe.. but they say that life always balances out itself. I am quiet at hOme so outside I talk so much. I am very cOld and distant from my family at hOme (until the witch has to gO to my workplace at 3am to hunt me dOwn .. cOz.. “MIss me?”) so outside I am a completely different persON. Whatever it is.. there are all kinds of pple in this wOrld~ that is whY this universe is so interesting to live in :D

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム